- This event has passed.
Python Party Week 2: Object Oriented Programming
February 2 @ 5:00 pm - 6:30 pm
Object-oriented programming is based on the concept of objects. In object-oriented programming data structures, or objects are defined, each with its own properties or attributes. Each object can also contain its own procedures or methods.
Software is designed by using objects that interact with one another. This offers various benefits, like:
- being faster and easier to execute;
- providing a clear structure for a program;
- making code easier to modify, debug and maintain; and
- making it easier to reuse code.
Week 2 – The Pillars of OOP
- Inheritance, Encapsulation, Abstraction and Polymorphism
- Introduction to Class Project
- Best practices for creating Python Objects
Join us on Thursday 2nd February 2023 at 5pm GMT (6pm WAT)