Data & Insights Analyst – SMB Hub
Deliveroo is a multi-award winning, international food business and one of the most successful recent technology companies to come out of the UK. We are on a mission to transform the way customers eat, just as Airbnb has for travel and Amazon has for e-commerce. Our aim is to bring great food to customers as fast as possible and in less than 30 minutes. Whether you want Pad Thai in the evening, a salad at lunch or forgot some key grocery items, we’ve got it covered.
The Small Medium Business (SMB) teams are responsible for Deliveroo’s relationships with thousands of independent restaurant and retail partners that operate on the Deliveroo marketplace in a number of markets across Europe, ensuring that they continue to grow and operate efficiently. The SMB team spans the full life-cycle of partner interactions from initial acquisition, on-boarding, reactive support and proactive account management. We do this through our in-house contact centre based in Manchester and in collaboration with our third-party contact centre providers.
You will work closely with the function leads to ensure the operation is both efficient and high performing. You will be focused on reviewing the operational performance and building high quality reporting to help management make decisions, implement new policies, and make changes to improve the performance of the operations. Based in Manchester (with hybrid working) and reporting to the Hub Operations Manager, this is an ideal role for an individual who has prior experience in an analyst role who wishes to work in a fast paced environment with the autonomy to make a difference.
What you’ll be doing
- Identifying operational requirements and opportunities for improvement through timely data analysis
- Gathering, interpreting, and using complex data to develop actionable steps to improve performance and optimise results throughout both sales and account management live operational environments
- Supporting the day-to-day Contact Centre operations ensuring the teams are set up for success in order to deliver our monthly, quarterly and annual commercial objectives via ad hoc analysis of operational issues including supporting in recommendations for improved approach to problems
- Working with operational leaders to build strong relationships that ensure that areas of concern in the operation are identified quickly and effectively
- Create monthly reporting cadence to mid-management on key performance indicators and relevant assessment
- Recommend and update policies and procedures to improve performance across our European markets
- Adhoc reporting analysis as and when required, supporting our Head Ofs in identifying longer term strategic initiatives to improve the service provided to our partners.
This role is at the heart of our operation, the ideal candidate will be someone who has a passion for handling large amounts of data and identifying next best actions to present to senior stakeholders. The candidate will be passionate about building high quality automation reporting that drives performance across the operation and will be someone who is able to work well under pressure. The successful candidate will have a keen eye for detail and will be someone who has strong stakeholder management skills.
You will have:
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to handle complex data and simplify for operational leaders to utilise and take action
- Sound knowledge of SQL
- Attention to detail, setting and maintaining high standards
- Excellent communication skills; with the ability to present data in a clear and concise manner that enables key stakeholders to understand the relevant actions that are required
- Exceptional stakeholder management, with resilience & maturity to face challenges from senior members of the business & deliver a positive outcome
- Experience in Contact Centre environments would be advantageous
Our mission is to be the definitive food company. We are transforming the way the world eats by making food more convenient and accessible. We give people the opportunity to eat what they want, as they want it, when and where they want it.
We are a technology-driven company at the forefront of the most rapidly expanding industry in the world. We are still a small team, making a very large impact, looking to answer some of the most interesting questions out there. We move fast, value autonomy and ownership, and we are always looking for new ideas.
Workplace & Benefits
At Deliveroo we know that people are the heart of the business and we prioritise their welfare. Benefits differ by country, but we offer many benefits in areas including healthcare, well-being, parental leave, pensions, and generous annual leave allowances, including time off to support a charitable cause of your choice. Benefits are country-specific, please ask your recruiter for more information.
At Deliveroo, we believe a great workplace is one that represents the world we live in and how beautifully diverse it can be. That means we have no judgement when it comes to any one of the things that make you who you are – your gender, race, sexuality, religion or a secret aversion to coriander. All you need is a passion for (most) food and a desire to be part of one of the fastest-growing businesses in a rapidly growing industry.
We are committed to diversity, equity and inclusion in all aspects of our hiring process. We recognise that some candidates may require adjustments to apply for a position or fairly participate in the interview process. If you require any adjustments, please don’t hesitate to let us know. We will make every effort to provide the necessary adjustments to ensure you have an equitable opportunity to succeed.
To apply for this job please visit boards.greenhouse.io.